ChatGPT, Med-Palm & Such: Try ‘Em On For Size
Mary Anne Schultz, PhD, MBA, MSN, RN, FAAN ; Professor Emerita, Informaticist & NCLEX Support Specialist, California State University, San Bernardino, Department of Nursing
This look at “what’s out there” on ChatGPT and other Large Language Models (LLMs) begins with a high-level overview of “Chat’s” applications in health care and education. Beginning with the Gartner Hyp Cycle as a framework, this lively interactive session will empower the participant to be conversant on tools such as ChatGPT, Med-Palm and Bard in order to effect change in their classroom, organizational policies and research agendas. Working primarily from the gray literature and example, the participant is guided to numerous resources stratified by skills: Beginner, Middler & Advanced Beginner.
- Describe one use of ChatGPT or related tools in your practice.
- Join the conversation on large language model innovations.
Who Should Attend
- This activity was designed for any nurse and/ or nurses who lead other nurses.
- This webinar is also appropriate for providers and/or providers-in-training from diverse healthcare professions including physicians, nurses, dentists, physician assistants, pharmacists, and program administrators.
Dr. Schultz is Professor Emeritus and Informaticist at the California State University, San Bernardino Department of Nursing. She has a strong background in nursing administration and health systems having served as a Nurse Manager, Project Manager, Director, Department Chair and Associate Dean. She serves as Chair, Cognitive Status Work Group, of the CMS-sponsored PACIO (Post-Acute Care, Interoperability) under the CARIN Initiative. She is completing her gubernatorial appointment as Advisor, the California Institute to Advance Precision Medicine (CIAPM)-the first and only nurse to serve. She became a Fellow, American Academy of Nursing, in 2022. Dr. Schultz is “rewired, not retired”.
- ALSN Members: $25
- Non-Members: $35
- Not a Member? Click here to join, then sign up for the webinar at the member rate
This event is approved for Nursing CE with the California Board of Nursing.
No refund due to cancellation. All registrants will have access to a video archive if you are unable to attend in person.